Job Type: Direct Placement
Pay Rate: Depends on Experience, with quick advancement opportunities
Medical, Vision, Dental, and Life Insurance
Group Life Insurance / AD&D
401K Retirement Savings Plan
Paid Time Off & Holidays
Long Term Disability
Location: Louisville, KY
- 5+ years of onsite experience and knowledge of commercial construction as a superintendent
- Advanced skills in organizing construction sites and field personnel
- Microsoft Office, project and pertinent web application skills
- Excellent leadership and communication skills (Spanish Speaking is Plus, But Not Required)
- Demonstrated skills in organizing and evaluating information
- Must possess personal integrity and a superior reputation.
Snelling has an immediate opening for a Superintendent in Louisville, KY. The Superintendent should be able to work independently and demonstrate a proactive, problem-solving attitude. Job duties include the following:
- Manage the day to day operations of the project site to ensure that all subcontractors, suppliers, and employees are adhering to the project schedule
- Must demonstrate understanding of site logistics, site safety and construction operations.
- Assures onsite subcontractors’ conformance to company policy and reporting requirements
- Develop a project execution plan and site logistics plan for distribution to the project team
- Assists the Project Executive and PM in planning and execution
- Supervise all Onsite Construction Activity.
- Understand Product Specification and Scope of Work Requirements.
- Coordinate review and approval of craft worker timecards
- Monitor and address issues within weekly labor reports
- Review and approve craft worker certifications and trainings for specialty craft roles
- Participate in site orientation training, first hour orientation, and site safety meeting
- Participate in hire and dismissal process of craft workers
- Demonstrate the ability to achieve onsite dispute resolution
- Manage project labor and ensure outstanding project safety, subcontractor performance, on-time scheduling, specification conformance and quality control
- Provide guidance on activities including set-up, work in-place, and project closeout/demobilization
- Create, support, and administrate the project schedule with the Project Manager.
- Coordinate with equipment facility and outside equipment providers for project equipment; i.e. cranes, trailers, trucks, etc.
- Review and verify quantity takeoffs and materials management process during the buyout process for specific scopes of work
To Apply: Interested candidates should submit their resume for immediate consideration. Resumes will be reviewed as quickly as possible, and qualified candidates will be contacted to set up an interview. Snelling participates in E-Verify and is a drug free workplace. Candidates may be subject to drug testing.
About Snelling: Founded in 1951 by Lou and Gwen Snelling, Snelling is a staffing pioneer, bringing innovative solutions to the industry for over 65 years. Headquartered in Dallas, Texas, the award-winning Snelling network is comprised of more than 80 locations across the United States.
Keywords: [Superintendent], [Construction]
Louisville, Kentucky 40213
APPLY FOR JOB