Snelling is seeking Cycle Counters for a distribution center located off National Turnpike. The primary responsibility will be to maintain a high level of inventory accuracy and integrity.
Shift: 3rd Monday – Friday 11:00 p.m. – 7:30 a.m.
• Monitoring and controlling inventory integrity.
• Maintain product identification and location program.
• Research inventory discrepancies and ability to reconcile them.
• Responsible for completing physical inventories/cycle counts/random or receipt audits/reconciliations.
• Track and report non-conforming product.
• Resolve inventory problems in a timely manner.
• Document damaged product.
• Must be able to lift 50 lbs. as part of the job function.
• Must be able to pass the forklift certification test and drive a forklift daily.
• Must be computer literate.
Louisville, Kentucky 40214
APPLY FOR JOB