Snelling Staffing is seeking a Design Drafter for a manufacturing facility in Louisville, KY. In this role the candidate will complete drawings for processing equipment. Must have Autodesk Inventor experience.
Hours: Monday – Friday 8:00 a.m. – 5:00 p.m.
· Create equipment models using Autodesk Inventor.
· Create approval and fabrication drawing packages.
· Interface with Project Engineers and customers.
· (2) Year technical degree.
· 2 years’ experience with Autodesk Inventor.
· Good working knowledge of Microsoft Excel and Word.
· Good working knowledge algebra and trigonometry.
· Experience with capital equipment design such as conveying or processing equipment is a plus.
· Overtime required to complete important projects.
The selected candidates will receive benefits including:
· Competitive salary with yearly bonus potential.
· Company stock (ESOP).
· Paid vacation.
· 401K plan.
· Medical, dental, vision, life, short-term/long-term disability insurance.
Louisville, Kentucky 40219
Fabricated Metal Products/ Not Elsewhere Classified
APPLY FOR JOB