Position: Welder/ Fabricator
Job Type: Temp-to-hire
Location: Louisville, KY
Pay Rate: $18.00/ Hr – $23.00/ Hr, with quick advancement opportunities
1st Shift: Monday – Thursday, 6:00 a.m. – 4:30 p.m.
Snelling has an immediate opening for a Welder/ Fabricator in Louisville, KY. This position will be responsible for to support the production manager by performing skilled welding, manufacture, and fabrication, of Scrubbers, Burners, Air Dehydrators, Hoppers, CO2 Absorbers and associated spare parts. The Welder/ Fabricator should be able to work independently and demonstrate a proactive, problem-solving attitude. Job duties include:
- Fabricate/manufacture components and plants in accordance with approved drawings, procedures, work instructions, and established quality and safety programs
- Tagged or marked material in accordance with established policies
- Handle non-conforming and scrap material according to proper procedures
- Track material in accordance with established procedures
- Shop maintenance
- Hand welding, hand soldering, and brazing equipment to weld and fabricate metal products and components.
- Considerable knowledge of tools, materials, methods, and standard practices of the welding trade
- Ability to lay out welding work and make simple estimates of material requirements
- Skill in use and care of welding equipment
- Ability work from drawings and manuals
- Welder certification to customer requirements as designated
- 2-5 years’ experience
- Knowledge of MIG, TIG, and Stick welding
- Medical, Vision, Dental, and Life Insurance after 30 days
- 401K (eligible from start date, matched after 1 year)
- Weekly Electronic Pay
To Apply: Interested candidates should submit their resume for immediate consideration. Resumes will be reviewed as quickly as possible, and qualified candidates will be contacted to set up an interview. Snelling participates in E-Verify and is a drug free workplace. Candidates may be subject to drug testing.
About Snelling: Since 1951, Snelling has helped match exceptional people with exceptional opportunities, and we continue to set the standard of excellence in our field. By combining our award-winning history with industry-leading technology, our team has what it takes to connect you with the job opportunity you seek quickly and efficiently.
Keywords: Weld, Fabrication, Mig, Tig, Blueprints
Louisville, Kentucky 40217