- Perform shipping and receiving, unloading trucks and checking in merchandise
- Prepares orders by processing requests and supply orders; pulling materials; packing boxes; placing orders in shipping area
- Sort and place materials or items on racks, shelves or in bins according to organizational standards
- Operate Fork Truck and Pallet Jack equipment
- Open bales, crates and other containers
- Maintains inventory controls by collecting stock location orders, printing request, recording amounts of materials or items received or distributed through a computer. May also assist in counting of physical inventory
- Prepare parcels for mailing
- Maintains safe and clean work environment by keeping shelves, pallet area, and work stations neat; Sweep, dust and mop. Organize warehouse and work area for orderliness at all times
- Wear the proper safety equipment
Shift 1st Monday – Friday 7:30 a.m. 4:30 p.m.
|Grade: 2N||FLSA: Non-exempt|
Physical Demands. The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to stand, walk, stoop, kneel, crouch or crawl. Employee is expected to regularly use hands to finger, handle and feel, reach with hands and arms, talk and hear. The employee is required to traverse the work space, and move/operate equipment and regularly lift and/or move objects 10-50 lbs, occasionally lifting and/or moving objects that weight more than 100 lbs. Occasionally required to sit and climb or balance. Specific vision ability required for this job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception and ability to adjust and focus.
This position does not typically require travel outside of the workplace.
Louisville, Kentucky 40209