Job Type: Direct hire
Location: Louisville, Kentucky 40219
Pay Rate: $16.25/hr.
1st Shift: 6:00 a.m. – 4:30 p.m.
Snelling has an immediate opening for a Paint Associate in Louisville, Kentucky. This position will be responsible for painting of industrial parts and equipment. The Paint Associate should be able to work independently and demonstrate a proactive, problem-solving attitude. Job duties include:
- Industrial painting on sheet metal
- Mixing and spaying industrial paint on steel
- Wiping down, dusting and coating
Paint Associate Requirements:
- Ability to lift 50lbs
- Physical position, physical requirements
- Prior industrial painting experience preferred
- Prior manufacturing experience preferred
- Ability to pass pre-employment background and drug screen
- Medical, Vision, Dental, and Life Insurance after 30 days
- 401K (eligible from start date, matched after 1 year)
- Weekly Electronic Pay
To Apply: Interested candidates should submit their resume for immediate consideration. Resumes will be reviewed as quickly as possible, and qualified candidates will be contacted to set up an interview. Snelling participates in E-Verify and is a drug free workplace. Candidates may be subject to drug testing.
About Snelling: Since 1951, Snelling has helped match exceptional people with exceptional opportunities, and we continue to set the standard of excellence in our field. By combining our award-winning history with industry-leading technology, our team has what it takes to connect you with the job opportunity you seek quickly and efficiently.
Keywords: Painter, Painter Helper, Industrial, Manufacturing, Production
Louisville, Kentucky 40299