Position: Ophthalmology Technician
Job Type: Temp-to-Hire
Location: Louisville, KY
Pay Rate: $18 – $ 22 Based on experience.
1st Shift: Monday – Friday
Snelling has an immediate opening for a Ophthalmology Technician in Louisville, KY. This position will be responsible for handling a wide range of duties. The Ophthalmology Technician should be able to work independently and demonstrate a proactive, problem-solving attitude. Job duties include:
- Display a professional attitude and greet patients promptly.
- Record medical history, current medications and confirming purpose of visit
- Checks condition of eye by observing pupils, muscles, visual acuity
- Complies with all company policies and HIPAA
Ophthalmology Technician Requirements:
- Previous experience as a Ophthalmology Technician
- Ability to grow, adapt and accept change
- Must be willing to do some traveling (very minimal)
- Medical, Vision, Dental, and Life Insurance after 30 days
- 401K (eligible from start date, matched after 1 year)
- Weekly Electronic Pay
Call Candice at Snelling (502) 814-9800
To Apply: Interested candidates should submit their resume for immediate consideration. Resumes will be reviewed as quickly as possible, and qualified candidates will be contacted to set up an interview. Snelling participates in E-Verify and is a drug free workplace. Candidates may be subject to drug testing.
About Snelling: Since 1951, Snelling has helped match exceptional people with exceptional opportunities, and we continue to set the standard of excellence in our field. By combining our award-winning history with industry-leading technology, our team has what it takes to connect you with the job opportunity you seek quickly and efficiently.
Keywords: Ophthalmology Technician, Eye Tech, Eyecare
Louisville, Kentucky 40202