Louisville 40202, 40206
Pay Rate: $15.00-$18.00 Per hour based on experience
1st Shift: Monday-Friday (Full-Time)
Snelling has an immediate openings for a Receptionist in Louisville, KY– Multiple Specialties! This position will be responsible for general medical administrative office duties. The Receptionist should be able to work independently and demonstrate a proactive, problem-solving attitude. Must display positive attitude and energy that respects and maintains privacy and dignity of patients; always assures patient confidentiality.
Receptionist duties include:
- Answering multi-line phone system
- Greeting patients
- Scheduling appointments
- Collecting co-pays
- Check in/ Check out
- Knowledge of EHR – Epic preferred.
- Knowledge of medical terminology.
- Excellent customer service skills required.
- Experience Office suites, including Word, Excel.
- Professional demeanor and appearance a must.
- Medical, Vision, Dental, and Life Insurance after 30 days
- 401K (eligible from start date, matched after 1 year)
- Weekly Electronic Pay
To Apply: Interested candidates should submit their resume for immediate consideration. Resumes will be reviewed as quickly as possible, and qualified candidates will be contacted to set up an interview. Snelling participates in E-Verify and is a drug free workplace. Candidates may be subject to drug testing.
Call Candice @ (502) 814-9800
Louisville, Kentucky 40202