Position: Medical Office Manager
Location: Louisville, KY 40245
Pay Rate: $28-$33 per hour
1st Shift: Monday – Friday 8:30am – 6:00pm
We are seeking a dynamic individual that wants an exciting role within a growing precision medicine practice in the Greater Louisville Area. The office operates using a variety of healthcare modalities which provide services that contribute to whole-person wellness. This person will have a desire for professional growth and development as well as a commitment to excellence and optimal health. Additionally, the ideal candidate will be able to handle sensitive patient information with confidentiality and can be a strong team player that leads by example. Excellent customer service skills, professional and courteous in tone and information delivery and strong organization and leadership skills are required.
Medical Office Manager responsibilities:
- Manage daily operations of the practice while maintaining a professional
- Schedule and coordinate patient appointments to optimize client satisfaction
- and facility efficiency.
- Develop, implement, and maintain office policies and procedures.
- Maintain and manage all filing and organizational systems for the practice.
- Ensure staffing is appropriate for day-to-day operations.
- Work with outside consultants on improving processes and marketing.
- Manage budget.
- Create and maintain job descriptions.
- Set up processes and measurement indices.
- Develop customer interfacing strategies.
- Develop staff and patient education materials and programs.
- Assist in special projects.
- Ensure regulatory compliance with HIPPA, OSHA, labor laws and other federal,
- state and local regulations. Interview, hire and train a productive medical office team and conduct
- performance reviews.
- Promote excellent customer service by all levels of the staff.
- Ensure patient satisfaction, including troubleshooting when there is a complaint
- and developing process improvements to prevent recurrence.
Medical Office Manager Requirements:
- 2-3 years in a supervisory or healthcare management.
- Excellent customer service is a MUST
- College degree preferred
To Apply: Interested candidates should submit their resume for immediate consideration. Resumes will be reviewed as quickly as possible, and qualified candidates will be contacted to set up an interview. Snelling participates in E-Verify and is a drug free workplace. Candidates may be subject to drug testing.
CALL CANDICE @ (502) 814-9800
Keywords: Medical Office Manager, Manager
Louisville, Kentucky 40245