Position: Manufacturing Lead, 2nd Shift
Job Type: Temp-to-hire
Location: Louisville, KY 40258
Pay Rate: $25.00/ Hr – $27.00/ Hr, with quick advancement opportunities
2nd Shift: Monday – Thursday 3:30 p.m. – 2:00 a.m.
Snelling has an immediate opening for a Manufacturing Lead in Louisville, KY. This position will be responsible for effectively working and communicating with a team to continuously improve quality, safety, efficiency, and productivity. The Manufacturing Lead should be able to work independently and demonstrate a proactive, problem-solving attitude. Job duties include:
- This person will drive and oversee the proper and efficient use of work center resources.
- Set the pace by expectation and example.
- Lead and direct work force to meet adherence to daily work schedule.
- Exhibit an exemplary sense of urgency and discipline in meeting the needs of customers (Internal and external).
- Train and mentor associates (including assist with associate development).
- This position requires close collaboration with other operations departments, Materials, engineering, and quality.
- Provide leadership that drives continuous improvements.
- Assist in the development of a flexible workforce through cross training.
- Strict quality compliance enforcement.
- Understand and demonstrate production standards (Welding, Shear, Forming, Assembly, Electrical, etc.).
- Work in full compliance with safety regulations.
- Lead and/or support area process improvement efforts.
- Report production.
- Ability to locate and print out drawings for departmental use.
- Ability to utilize the MSR system for materials required for production.
- Ability to read specification sheets and drawings (blueprints).
Production Lead Requirements:
- Excellent attendance and work record.
- Strong analytic / Problem Solving skills.
- Good communication and interpersonal skills.
- Be in good standing with documented excellent performance
- Medical, Vision, Dental, and Life Insurance after 30 days
- 401K (eligible from start date, matched after 1 year)
- Weekly Electronic Pay
To Apply: Interested candidates should submit their resume for immediate consideration. Resumes will be reviewed as quickly as possible, and qualified candidates will be contacted to set up an interview. Snelling participates in E-Verify and is a drug free workplace. Candidates may be subject to drug testing.
About Snelling: Since 1951, Snelling has helped match exceptional people with exceptional opportunities, and we continue to set the standard of excellence in our field. By combining our award-winning history with industry-leading technology, our team has what it takes to connect you with the job opportunity you seek quickly and efficiently.
Keywords: Production Supervisor, Manager, Mechanical, Leadership
Louiville, Kentucky 40258