Position: Industrial Service Technician
Industry: Industrial Cleaning
Job Type: Temporary
Location: Bedford, KY 40006
Pay Rate: $15.00/ Hr – $18.00/ Hr, with quick advancement opportunities
1st Shift: Monday – Sunday, 12-hour shifts
Snelling has an immediate opening for an Industrial Service Technician in Bedford, KY. This position will be responsible for safely operating extremely high-pressured water-blast units to clean customer systems (pipes, boilers, tanks, etc.) and operate industrial vacuum units. The Industrial Service Technician should be able to work independently and demonstrate a proactive, problem-solving attitude. Job duties include:
- Basic knowledge and ability to operate high-pressured water-blaster and vacuum equipment.
- Properly prepares equipment and worksite daily.
- Ensures that assigned tasks are performed safely with the highest level of quality.
- Effectively communicate with Front Line Supervisors on area such as safety, quality, and integrity.
- Tools, equipment, machinery used: Large industrial cleaning equipment and materials, large industrial vehicles.
- May periodically use computers for training purposes.
- Working conditions: outside work, extreme temperatures, noisy conditions
- Physical effort required: Heavy lifting, working with large machinery, confined spaces, and heights.
Industrial Service Technician Requirements:
- Able to read and write-no high school diploma required.
- Able to pass drug tests (pre-employment, random, and annual).
- Valid driver’s license preferred but not required.
- Able to physically control industrial hydro blasting and vacuum equipment.
- Able to carry industrial hoses (up to 60 lbs.) up and down multiple flights of stairs.
- Must be able and not afraid to enter confined spaces through a manhole.
- Must not be afraid of heights.
- Must be safety conscious and have good work ethics.
- Basic mechanical skills preferred.
- Must complete all pre and post training including safety, new hire, and regulatory.
- Medical, Vision, Dental, and Life Insurance after 30 days
- 401K (eligible from start date, matched after 1 year)
- Weekly Electronic Pay
To Apply: Interested candidates should submit their resume for immediate consideration. Resumes will be reviewed as quickly as possible, and qualified candidates will be contacted to set up an interview. Snelling participates in E-Verify and is a drug free workplace. Candidates may be subject to drug testing.
About Snelling: Since 1951, Snelling has helped match exceptional people with exceptional opportunities, and we continue to set the standard of excellence in our field. By combining our award-winning history with industry-leading technology, our team has what it takes to connect you with the job opportunity you seek quickly and efficiently.
Keywords: Cleaning, Pressure Wash, Industrial, Vacuum
Louisville, Kentucky 40272