Position: Administrative Assistant
Job Type: Temp-to-hire
Location: Louisville, KY 40219
Pay Rate: $15.00/ Hr, with quick advancement opportunities
1st Shift: Monday – Friday, 8:00 a.m. – 5:00 p.m.
Snelling has an immediate opening for an Administrative Assistant in Louisville, KY. This position will be responsible for general office duties (answering phones, review reports and entry client data). The Administrative Assistant should be able to work independently and demonstrate a proactive, problem-solving attitude. Job duties include:
- Answering multi-line phone system
- Types, reviews, copies, mails and files forms, letters and other documents in a timely manner.
- Enters client data into service data systems and Excel.
- Responding to customer inquiries and emails.
Administrative Assistant Requirements:
- Experience with MS Office
- Attention to details
- Prior multi line phone experience
- High organizational skills
- Medical, Vision, Dental, and Life Insurance after 30 days
- 401K (eligible from start date, matched after 1 year)
- Weekly Electronic Pay
To Apply: Interested candidates should submit their resume for immediate consideration. Resumes will be reviewed as quickly as possible, and qualified candidates will be contacted to set up an interview. Snelling participates in E-Verify and is a drug free workplace. Candidates may be subject to drug testing.
About Snelling: Since 1951, Snelling has helped match exceptional people with exceptional opportunities, and we continue to set the standard of excellence in our field. By combining our award-winning history with industry-leading technology, our team has what it takes to connect you with the job opportunity you seek quickly and efficiently.
Keywords: Administrative Assistant, Data Entry, Reception, Phones, Customer Service