Position: Mig Welder
Job Type: Temp-to-hire
Location: Louisville, KY 40299
Pay Rate: $17.00/ Hr. -18.00 Hr. with quick advancement opportunities
1st Shift: Monday – Thursday 6:00 a.m. – 4:30 p.m.
Snelling has an immediate opening for a Mig Welder in Louisville, KY. This position will be responsible for MIG welding various fixtures and may include reading blueprints; weld of mild steel to fabricate all types of equipment. The Mig Welder should be able to work independently and demonstrate a proactive, problem-solving attitude.
Job Title Requirements:
- MIG welding experience
- Ability to read blueprints
- Detail Oriented
- Strong commitment to Quality
- Willing to complete welding qualification process
- 2 + years’ welding experience
- High School Diploma or Equivalent
- Ability to pass a weld test
Job Title Preferred Skills:
- Blueprint experience preferred
- Medical, Vision, Dental, and Life Insurance after 30 days
- 401K (eligible from start date, matched after 1 year)
- Weekly Electronic Pay
To Apply: Interested candidates should submit their resume for immediate consideration. Resumes will be reviewed as quickly as possible, and qualified candidates will be contacted to set up an interview. Snelling participates in E-Verify and is a drug free workplace. Candidates may be subject to drug testing.
About Snelling: Since 1951, Snelling has helped match exceptional people with exceptional opportunities, and we continue to set the standard of excellence in our field. By combining our award-winning history with industry-leading technology, our team has what it takes to connect you with the job opportunity you seek quickly and efficiently.
Keywords: Welder, Mig, Manufacturing, Blueprints
Louisville, Kentucky 40299