Position: Program Coordinator
Job Type: Temp-to-hire
Location: Louisville, KY 40258
Pay Rate: $17.00/ Hr – $20.00/ Hr, with quick advancement opportunities
1st Shift: Monday – Friday, 8:00 a.m. – 5:00 p.m.
Program Coordinators works under the direction of the Program Manager, and liaisons with Order Coordinators, Logistics Coordinator, and Production Manager on program tasks for a specific project. Help ensure that all team members and departments have what they need to meet the deadlines and milestones set by the Program Manager. In order to do this, they must also be familiar with every aspect of the project, including all short and long-term goals, the entire project calendar, and budgeting details. Whereas Program Managers oversee the whole process from planning to completion, the Program Coordinator role is more focused on executing specific stages of a plan. The Program Coordinator’s goal is to help enable the Program Manager to focus on broader issues and any problems that may arise by managing the day-to-day minutiae of a project. Sometimes coordinators may eventually expand their responsibilities to include multiple projects or move into Program Manager roles with more oversight.
Once all stages and timelines of a project have been outlined and approved, the Program Coordinator helps keep all parts of the process organized and running according to plan. This may involve communicating between the client and various teams internally, setting times and dates for meetings in order to keep on schedule, and relaying any issues with timelines or budgets to the Program Manager. Because a Program Coordinator’s job revolves around the heavily administrative work required to keep all stages of a project moving forward, responsibilities frequently include lots of:
- work with spreadsheets and reporting.
- Participate in the project intake process
- Understanding customer initial expectations as well as changing customer needs
- Help develop project plan
- Creating the internal project documentation SOP’s
- Vetting change requests to understand cost and project impact
- Conducting a cost evaluation to be reviewed by the Program and Operation Managers
- Order Coordinator project specific training
- Daily quality review
- Review of all data collected during the execution of this project
- Ensuring quality assurance is a standard part of process
- Direct oversight of project specific tasking
- Creating the inventory ordering and stocking process to be used by the Fulfillment department
- Project call recaps
Program Coordinator Requirements:
- Organization Interpersonal communication (particularly via phone and email)
- Problem solving
- Demonstrated ability to organize and simultaneously handle multiple projects.
- Proven track record of handling work interruptions while still meeting and/or beating daily deadlines on a consistent basis.
- Effective work- and time-management skills.
- Demonstrated ability to flex and readjust priorities as the need arises.
- Technical skills and data-entry
- Medical, Vision, Dental, and Life Insurance after 30 days
- 401K (eligible from start date, matched after 1 year)
- Weekly Electronic Pay
To Apply: Interested candidates should submit their resume for immediate consideration. Resumes will be reviewed as quickly as possible, and qualified candidates will be contacted to set up an interview. Snelling participates in E-Verify and is a drug free workplace. Candidates may be subject to drug testing.
About Snelling: Since 1951, Snelling has helped match exceptional people with exceptional opportunities, and we continue to set the standard of excellence in our field. By combining our award-winning history with industry-leading technology, our team has what it takes to connect you with the job opportunity you seek quickly and efficiently.
Keywords: Program, Coordinator, Project Management
Louisville, Kentucky 40258