Position: Inventory Clerk
Job Type: Temp-to-hire
Location: Louisville, KY 40258
Pay Rate: $13.00/ Hr – $15.00/ Hr, with quick advancement opportunities
1st Shift: Monday-Friday, 5:00 a.m. – 1:30 p.m.
Snelling has an immediate opening for an Inventory Clerk in Louisville, KY. This position will be responsible for assisting in the management of the warehouse efficiently and safely so that all personnel are productive, and overtime is controlled. Ensure that inventory is safeguarded, rotated, and stocked according to company policy. The Inventory Clerk should be able to work independently and demonstrate a proactive, problem-solving attitude. Job duties include:
- Receive, store, and distribute product
- Sort and place materials on racks, shelves
- Mark product for identification information
- Verifies materials loaded or unloaded against proper paperwork
Inventory Clerk Requirements:
- Experience with daily inventory counts, assist in monthly inventory counts
- Implement proper rotation of inventory
- Communicate potential code date issues
- Math skills
- Medical, Vision, Dental, and Life Insurance after 30 days
- 401K (eligible from start date, matched after 1 year)
- Weekly Electronic Pay
To Apply: Interested candidates should submit their resume for immediate consideration. Resumes will be reviewed as quickly as possible, and qualified candidates will be contacted to set up an interview. Snelling participates in E-Verify and is a drug free workplace. Candidates may be subject to drug testing.
About Snelling: Since 1951, Snelling has helped match exceptional people with exceptional opportunities, and we continue to set the standard of excellence in our field. By combining our award-winning history with industry-leading technology, our team has what it takes to connect you with the job opportunity you seek quickly and efficiently.
Keywords: Inventory Clerk, Warehouse, Distribution, Math, Cycle Counts
Louisville, Kentucky 40258
APPLY FOR JOB