Job Type: Temp-To-Hire
Location: Louisville, KY
Pay Rate: $15.00/ Hr – $17.00/ Hr, with quick advancement opportunities
Snelling has an immediate opening for a limited medical radiography in Louisville, Kentucky. Under the direction of the health care provider, responsible for the delivery of patient care that promotes the safety and wellbeing of all patients. Accurately preforms preliminary physical tests. Under close supervision, responsible for operating X-ray and fluoroscopic equipment that assists radiologists and/or physicians with diagnosing and/or treating disease and/or injury. Assumes the responsibilities and the performance of acts within the educational background of the Limited Scope of Practice in Radiology
- Prepare patients for radiologic procedures and protects patients, self and other staff from radiation hazards.
- Take X-rays following established procedures for patient care and safety, which involves setting up and operating radiographic equipment used in the medical diagnosis and/or treatment of patients.
- Position patients and take X-ray of specific parts of the patients’ body as requested by the physician.
- Process film and check X-ray for clarity of image; retake when necessary.
- High school diploma or equivalent required
- Certification preferred
LMR Preferred Skills:
- 1 – 3 years X-ray experience preferred.
- Medical, Vision, Dental, and Life Insurance after 30 days
- 401K (eligible from start date, matched after 1 year)
- Weekly Electronic Pay
To Apply: Interested candidates should submit their resume for immediate consideration. Resumes will be reviewed as quickly as possible, and qualified candidates will be contacted to set up an interview. Snelling participates in E-Verify and is a drug free workplace. Candidates may be subject to drug testing.
About Snelling: Since 1951, Snelling has helped match exceptional people with exceptional opportunities, and we continue to set the standard of excellence in our field. By combining our award-winning history with industry-leading technology, our team has what it takes to connect you with the job opportunity you seek quickly and efficiently.
Keywords: LMR, medical, X-RAY, TECH
LOUISVILLE, Kentucky 40292
APPLY FOR JOB