Job Type: Temp-to-hire
Location: Louisville, KY
Pay Rate: $14.00/ HR, with quick advancement opportunities
1st Shift: Monday-Friday, 10:00 A.M.-6:30 P.M.
2nd Shift: Monday – Friday 2:30 p.m. – 11:00 p.m.
Snelling has an immediate opening for a Shipping Clerk in Louisville, Kentucky. This position will be responsible for shipping materials in the warehouse. The shipper should be able to work independently and demonstrate a proactive, problem-solving attitude. Job duties include:
- World ship
- Prepare export documentation
- Determine the correct method of shipment by examining the items and other shipment information to choose the best route
- Monitor all aspects of the shipping process including loading or unloading merchandise
- Organize shipments through varies shipping companies
Shipping shift Requirements:
- A minimum of a year of previous shipping experience is required for this position!
- Excellent computer skills and arithmetic are needed for this position
- Applicants will be background and drug tested
- Medical, Vision, Dental, and Life Insurance after 30 days
- 401K (eligible from start date, matched after 1 year)
- Weekly Electronic Pay
To Apply: Interested candidates should submit their resume for immediate consideration. Resumes will be reviewed as quickly as possible, and qualified candidates will be contacted to set up an interview. Snelling participates in E-Verify and is a drug free workplace. Candidates may be subject to drug testing.
About Snelling: Since 1951, Snelling has helped match exceptional people with exceptional opportunities, and we continue to set the standard of excellence in our field. By combining our award-winning history with industry-leading technology, our team has what it takes to connect you with the job opportunity you seek quickly and efficiently.
Keywords: Shipping, World Ship
Louisville, Kentucky 40214
APPLY FOR JOB