Position: Medical Scheduler
Location: Louisville, Kentucky
Pay Rate: $14.00/ Hr – $16.00/ Hr
Monday – Friday
Snelling Medical Staffing has an immediate opening for a Medical Scheduler in Louisville, Kentucky. This position will be responsible for answering busy phone line, patient check in/out, scheduling appointments and procedures. The Medical Scheduler should be able to work independently and demonstrate a proactive, problem-solving attitude. Job duties include:
- Answering busy phone line.
- Scheduling Appointments and procedures
- Patient Check In/Out
- Other administrative duties as assigned.
Job Title Requirements:
- High school diploma required.
- Must be professional, dependable, and a team player.
- Must have experience in a medical physicians office (1+ year preferred).
- Medical, Vision, Dental, and Life Insurance after 30 days
- 401K (eligible from start date, matched after 1 year)
- Weekly Electronic Pay
To Apply: Interested candidates should apply online. Resumes will be reviewed as quickly as possible, and selected candidates will be contacted to set up an interview. Snelling is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer and employment is “at will”. Snelling participates in E-Verify and is a drug free workplace. Candidates may be subject to drug testing.
About Snelling: Since 1951, Snelling has helped match exceptional people with exceptional opportunities, and we continue to set the standard of excellence in our field. By combining our award-winning history with industry-leading technology, our team has what it takes to connect you with the job opportunity you seek quickly and efficiently.
Louisville, Kentucky 40202
APPLY FOR JOB