Medical Front Desk Coordinator
Pay Rate: $15.00/ Hr – $17.00/ Hr
1st Shift: Monday – Friday
Snelling Medical Staffing has immediate openings for Medical Front Desk Coordinators in Louisville, KY. This position will be responsible for answering a muli-line phone system, greeting patients, checking in and out and collecting co-pays. The Medical Receptionist should be able to work independently and demonstrate a proactive, problem-solving attitude. Job duties include:
- Patient Check In/Out
- Answering busy phone line
- Referrals and Medical Records
Medical Front Desk Coordinator Requirements:
- Must have high school diploma
- Must have experience working in a physicians office (1+ year is preferred)
- Must be dependable (good attendance is a must)
- Must be professional, have good communication skills, and be a team player.
- Medical, Vision, Dental, and Life Insurance after 30 days
- 401K (eligible from start date, matched after 1 year)
- Weekly Electronic Pay
To Apply: Interested candidates should apply online. Resumes will be reviewed as quickly as possible, and selected candidates will be contacted to set up an interview. Snelling is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer and employment is “at will”. Snelling participates in E-Verify and is a drug free workplace. Candidates may be subject to drug testing.
About Snelling: Since 1951, Snelling has helped match exceptional people with exceptional opportunities, and we continue to set the standard of excellence in our field. By combining our award-winning history with industry-leading technology, our team has what it takes to connect you with the job opportunity you seek quickly and efficiently.
Keywords: Medical, Front Desk, Receptionist, Admin
Louisville, Kentucky 40202
APPLY FOR JOB