Snelling is seeking a self-sufficient, high energy, and detail oriented Order Fulfillment Processor in the Riverport area of Louisville. Order processors primarily configure equipment for specific customer needs, then pack and ship out the equipment to the customer.
Other tasks include assembling parts to an order in an assembly line, picking and shipping printer media orders, branding equipment, stacking and wrapping pallets, printing off shipping labels, among other things. Order processors should be capable of following Standard Operating Procedure (SOP) documents, working together in a group environment, and have attention to detail.
Monday – Friday 8:00am-5:00pm
- Fulfillment order processing
- Follow Standard Operating Procedure set for processing orders
- Equipment configuration, branding, and tagging
- Document all devices being configured and shipped
- Pick and pack stock for orders
- Shipping orders with proper address and references noted
- Inventory stock counts
- Work assembly line to produce final kitting product
Louisville, Kentucky 40258
APPLY FOR JOB