Snelling is seeking MOTIVATED and ENERGETIC individuals for a career advancement opportunity in a dental production environment. The ideal candidate will have prior production experience, longevity in their past employment, and a willingness to learn.
Hours: 6:30 a.m. – 3:30 p.m.
• Learns to fabricate and repair dental prosthesis and dental appliances such as dentures, partials, crowns and bridges inlay/onlay, veneers, and implant restorations.
• Learns to read and interpret dental prescriptions.
• Familiarizes self with wide range of materials, such as metal (precious, non-precious, gold) or not metal materials (porcelain, composite, acrylic, polyurethane, co-polyester, thermo plastic) and their use in fabricating dental restorations.
• Learns and practices restoring natural teeth and correcting dental irregularities by manufacturing fixed or removable appliances.
• Familiarizes self with names and functions of various types of hand tools and equipment (electric drills, presses, lathes, high-heat furnaces, etc.).
• Practices using various types of hand tools and equipment (electric drills, presses, lathes, high-heat furnaces, etc.).
• Fabricates and repairs dental prosthesis/dental appliances such as dentures, partials, crown and bridge, inlay/onlay, veneers and implant restorations.
• Restores natural teeth and corrects dental irregularities by manufacturing fixed or removable appliances.
• Makes models of mouth and teeth from impressions taken by dentist.
• Polishes and finishes appliance to ensure smoothness and fit.
• Applies stains and glazes to restorations to create natural look.
• Light data entry and shipping processing.
• Utilizes and conserves supplies and equipment by efficiently completing plaster casting, die trimming, sandblasting, and CAD/CAM techniques.
• Previous experience working in positions that require hand and finger dexterity, a plus.
• Ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
• Hand dexterity and attention to detail.
• Ability to read and comprehend prescriptions written in English.
• Ability to communicate clearly and effectively with employees, management, and team members.
• Multi-task oriented.
• Problem solving abilities.
*Full benefits package. Medical coverage, dental and vision plans, 401(k) plans, paid time off, and holidays all await you as an employee
Louisville, Kentucky 40213
APPLY FOR JOB