Snelling Staffing is seeking qualified Field Service Technicians for a major manufacturing company in Louisville, KY. The ideal candidate will come from a field service background and experience in equipment maintenance.
Schedule: 75% Travel. Training will be for 6 months in Louisville, KY. ***
Pay Range: $21.00/hour + increase after initial training period
Responsibilities include but are not limited to: start-up of new equipment, customer training in operation and maintenance, trouble-shooting and equipment repair. Coordinate information between customers to correct equipment difficulties in the field. Office responsibilities to include but not limited to QC of equipment.
- Must have minimum of three to five year's experience in field service or equipment maintenance in a related industry.
- Prior experience trouble shooting mechanical and electrical problems in industrial equipment is required.
- Must be capable of PLC logic development and trouble-shooting.
- Must be proficient in reading mechanical blueprints and electrical schematics.
- Must be a self-starter and comfortable working with people in trouble-shooting and problem solving.
- Proficiency in basic computer skills is required.
- Must possess excellent communication and customer service skills.
- Experience working with packaging equipment is preferred.
- Prior PLC experience is strongly preferred.
High school diploma or equivalent is required. Prefer technical schooling in electricity, electronics, or equipment maintenance of at least two years.
Louisville, Kentucky 40299-2399
APPLY FOR JOB