Snelling Staffing is seeking a self-motivated, qualified Industrial Maintenance Technician! We're offering an excellent opportunity to join a growing, fast-paced, and successful manufacturing company. Offering great benefits such as health, dental, vision, 401(k) and profit sharing bonuses!
Monday-Friday: 2nd Shift
Essential Functions Statement(s):
• Repair or replace defective equipment parts using hand tools and power tools, and reassemble equipment.
• Perform routine preventive maintenance to ensure that machines continue to run smoothly, building systems operate efficiently, and the physical condition of buildings does not deteriorate.
• Inspect drives, motors, and belts, check fluid levels, replace filters, and perform other maintenance actions, following checklists.
• Use tools ranging from common hand and power tools, such as hammers, hoists, saws, drills, and wrenches, to precision measuring instruments and electrical and electronic testing devices.
• Assemble, install and/or repair wiring, electrical and electronic components, pipe systems and plumbing, machinery, and equipment.
• Diagnose mechanical problems and determine how to correct them, checking blueprints, repair manuals, and parts catalogs as necessary.
• Inspect, operate, and test machinery and equipment in order to diagnose machine malfunctions.
• Record maintenance and repair work performed and the costs of the work.
• Clean and lubricate shafts, bearings, gears, and other parts of machinery.
• Dismantle devices to gain access to and remove defective parts, using hoists, cranes, hand tools, and power tools.
• Plan and lay out repair work using diagrams, drawings, blueprints, maintenance manuals, and schematic diagrams.
• Order parts, supplies, and equipment from catalogs and suppliers, or obtain them from storerooms.
• Adjust functional parts of devices and control instruments, using hand tools, levels, plumb bobs, and straightedges.
• Operate cutting torches or welding equipment to cut or join metal parts.
• Align and balance new equipment after installation.
• Inspect used parts to determine changes in dimensional requirements, using rules, calipers, micrometers, and other measuring instruments.
• Set up and operate machine tools to repair or fabricate machine parts, jigs and fixtures, and tools.
• Must have, 220 to 480 3 phase electrical experience
• Industrial electric experience
• Experience with pulling cable from source to junction box
• Building junction boxes
• Industrial lighting
Job Status: Full Time Direct Hire
Send Resumes or call Paula Presley 502-814-9800 to schedule an interview
Louisville, Kentucky 40208
APPLY FOR JOB