Position: Production Assembler
Job Type: Temp-To-Hire
Location: Louisville, KY
Pay Rate: $15.00/ Hr, with quick advancement opportunities
1st Shift: Monday-Thursday, 6:00 a.m.-4:30 p.m.
Snelling has an immediate opening for a Production Assembler in Louisville, KY. This position will be responsible for assembling components. The Production Assembler should be able to work independently and demonstrate a proactive, problem-solving attitude. Job duties include:
- High aptitude for working with situations of a manufacturing nature
- Candidate should be detail-oriented and be able to work effectively within the fast-paced production environment that is described above
- Forklift experience
Production Assembler Requirements:
- High school diploma or equivalent is required
- Additional training from vocational or trade school is a plus
- Medical, Vision, Dental, and Life Insurance after 30 days
- 401K (eligible from start date, matched after 1 year)
- Weekly Electronic Pay
To Apply: Interested candidates should submit their resume for immediate consideration. Resumes will be reviewed as quickly as possible, and qualified candidates will be contacted to set up an interview. Snelling participates in E-Verify and is a drug free workplace. Candidates may be subject to drug testing.
About Snelling: Since 1951, Snelling has helped match exceptional people with exceptional opportunities, and we continue to set the standard of excellence in our field. By combining our award-winning history with industry-leading technology, our team has what it takes to connect you with the job opportunity you seek quickly and efficiently.
Keywords: Assembly, Production, Manufacturing
Louisville, Kentucky 40299
APPLY FOR JOB