Position: Administrative Coordinator – Data Entry
Job Type: Temp-to-hire
Location: Louisville, KY 40210
Pay Rate: $15.00/ Hr – $17.00/ Hr, with quick advancement opportunities
1st Shift: Monday – Friday, 7:00 a.m. – 3:30 p.m.
Snelling has an immediate opening for an Administrative Coordinator / Data Entry associate in Louisville, KY. This position will be responsible for answering and directing incoming calls, entering orders, and acting as a backup on freight routing. Must be a driven person with a keen attention to detail. Reliability is a must. The Administrative Coordinator / Data Entry associate should be able to work independently and demonstrate a proactive, problem-solving attitude. Job duties include:
- Act as primary phone representative, directing calls to the appropriate associate or their voice mail box and answering routine questions.
- Act as the primary on entry of sales orders and pick tickets
- Must learn all products and customers
- Represents the company on the phone with a friendly can-do attitude.
- Takes pride in attention to detail and accuracy of work.
- Assists in logistics and freight responsibilities including packages and LTL shipments.
- Acts as freight coordinator in absence of freight coordinator.
Job Title Requirements:
- Work is performed while standing, sitting, and/or walking.
- Requires the ability to communicate effectively using speech, vision, and hearing.
- Requires the use of hands for simple grasping and fine manipulations.
- Requires ability to lift files and open filing cabinets
- Medical, Vision, Dental, and Life Insurance after 30 days
- 401K (eligible from start date, matched after 1 year)
- Weekly Electronic Pay
To Apply: Interested candidates should submit their resume for immediate consideration. Resumes will be reviewed as quickly as possible, and qualified candidates will be contacted to set up an interview. Snelling participates in E-Verify and is a drug free workplace. Candidates may be subject to drug testing.
About Snelling: Since 1951, Snelling has helped match exceptional people with exceptional opportunities, and we continue to set the standard of excellence in our field. By combining our award-winning history with industry-leading technology, our team has what it takes to connect you with the job opportunity you seek quickly and efficiently.
Keywords: Administrative, Data Entry, Logistics, Phone, Coordinating
Louisville, Kentucky 40210
APPLY FOR JOB