Position: Manufacturing Lead, DIRECT HIRE
Job Type: Direct Hire
Location: Louisville, KY 40206
Pay Rate: $25.00/ Hr, with quick advancement opportunities
1st Shift: Monday – Friday
Snelling has an immediate opening for a Manufacturing Lead in Louisville, KY. This position will be responsible to supporting the daily scheduling and material management to ensure adherence to schedule and timely transactions to ensure Customer Order Fulfillment. Coordinating the best use of resources to ensure high quality products at the lowest cost. The Manufacturing Lead should be able to work independently and demonstrate a proactive, problem-solving attitude. Job duties include:
- Maintain strong knowledge of Manufacturing functions and the ability to perform in a backup role as needed.
- Work independently without direct oversight.
- Lead by example demonstrating CBW work practices and developing best practices on the floor.
- Monitor the Liquid / Powder / Packaging schedules to ensure orders are produced and ready to be staged for shipment.
- Notify Production Manager when additional resources such as Overtime are needed to meet this.
- Execute the Production schedule by monitoring supply inventory levels and ensuring orders are placed in time to prevent schedule disruptions.
- Serve as backup to generating the Production schedule.
- Expert at E1 and Inventory processes and monitors daily transactions to ensure timely and accurate entries are being done. Trains on E1 and inventory procedures.
- Work all shifts as needed to complete training.
- Ensure that work orders are accurately completed by operators
- Coordinates with Shift Leads to ensure all orders shipping for the day will ship on time and that all customer quality requirements are met or exceeded.
- Documents daily activity on a shift report and distributes to the Plant Leadership Team.
- Monitor rail movements and enter requests as needed.
- Certified in all Plant Production Departments
- Fill in as needed for Plant Associates, Production Manager.
- Responsible for upholding Employee Handbook and enforcing policies. Corrective Action discussions held as required.
- Other duties as assigned
Manufacturing Lead Requirements:
- Excellent communication skills.
- Strong computer and basic math skills required
- Basic mechanical skills.
- Medical, Vision, Dental, and Life Insurance after 30 days
- 401K (eligible from start date, matched after 1 year)
- Weekly Electronic Pay
To Apply: Interested candidates should submit their resume for immediate consideration. Resumes will be reviewed as quickly as possible, and qualified candidates will be contacted to set up an interview. Snelling participates in E-Verify and is a drug free workplace. Candidates may be subject to drug testing.
About Snelling: Since 1951, Snelling has helped match exceptional people with exceptional opportunities, and we continue to set the standard of excellence in our field. By combining our award-winning history with industry-leading technology, our team has what it takes to connect you with the job opportunity you seek quickly and efficiently.
Keywords: Manufacturing Lead, Production, Supervisor, Materials Management, Scheduling
Louisville, Kentucky 40206
APPLY FOR JOB