Maintenance Electrician must have the ability to perform skilled work in troubleshooting, repair, preventative maintenance, and installation of industrial equipment and machinery. Work includes general mechanical repairs, troubleshooting using prints and manuals. Demonstrate thorough understanding of industrial control systems and Programmable Logic Controller (PLC's).
Pay: $23.00 – $30.00/hr.
** Extensive benefit package includes health care benefits, production bonus, profit sharing, 401k with employer matching and tuition reimbursement.
Installs and repairs electrical systems, apparatus, and electrical and electronic components of industrial machinery and equipment, following electrical code, manuals, schematic diagrams, blueprints, and other specifications, using hand tools, power tools, and electrical and electronic test equipment: Installs power supply wiring and conduit for newly installed machines and equipment, such as robots, conveyors, and programmable controllers, following electrical code and blueprints, using hand tools and voltage tester.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Proficient at troubleshooting 480V, 208V, 120V, 24V, and 12V motor controls.
- Preventative maintenance, troubleshooting, and repair of custom computer-controlled software.
- Ability to dismantle defective equipment and machinery and install new or repaired parts.
- Preventative maintenance including changing belts, bulbs, filters, etc. as needed.
- Troubleshooting plant equipment when necessary.
- Identify and implement process improvements.
- Maintain forklift certification per company and OSHA regulations.
- Maintain a regular and reliable schedule as set by the supervisor according to handbook guidelines.
- Abide by all safety, quality, personnel, and other policies as applicable; including arc flash,
- Formal education: 2-year Electronic degree preferred.
- Experience: At least 2-year experience in electrical field. Able to read and understand electrical, pneumatic, and hydraulic prints and manuals. Proven track record of finding and resolving maintenance problems.
- HVAC experience needed.
- Computer Skills: Must be able to use basic computer operations relative to data entry and ERP system.
- Certificates and Licenses: AB PLC programming and HVAC preferred. Robotic programming a plus.
Louisville, Kentucky 40258
APPLY FOR JOB