Position: Materials Warehouse Associate
Job Type: Temp-to-hire
Location: Louisville, KY 40299
Pay Rate: $14.50/ Hr, with quick advancement opportunities
1st Shift: Monday – Thursday, 6:00 a.m. – 4:30 p.m.
Snelling has an immediate opening for a Materials Warehouse Associate in Louisville, KY. This position will be responsible to verify and receive component and fabricated material (includes stock rotation). They will also be responsible for discarding trash, boxes, participating in 5S activities, and returning racks and skids to their appropriate areas. The Materials Warehouse Associate should be able to work independently and demonstrate a proactive, problem-solving attitude. Job duties include:
- Self-Directed individual
- Experience working in a fast-paced environment and remaining on task
- Detail Oriented
- Willing and able to work overtime to meet project and/or production deadlines
- Physical requirements include lifting up to 50 lbs., standing approximately 9 hours each day
Job Title Requirements:
- Experience Picking/ Packing or Materials Presentation
- Prior Computer Experience
- High School diploma or Equivalent
- Medical, Vision, Dental, and Life Insurance after 30 days
- 401K (eligible from start date, matched after 1 year)
- Weekly Electronic Pay
To Apply: Interested candidates should submit their resume for immediate consideration. Resumes will be reviewed as quickly as possible, and qualified candidates will be contacted to set up an interview. Snelling participates in E-Verify and is a drug free workplace. Candidates may be subject to drug testing.
About Snelling: Since 1951, Snelling has helped match exceptional people with exceptional opportunities, and we continue to set the standard of excellence in our field. By combining our award-winning history with industry-leading technology, our team has what it takes to connect you with the job opportunity you seek quickly and efficiently.
Keywords: Warehouse, Pick/ Pack, Materials, Production
Louisville, Kentucky 40299
APPLY FOR JOB