Position: Shipping Associate
Job Type: Direct hire
Location: Louisville, KY 40206
Pay Rate: $16.50/ Hr, with quick advancement opportunities
2nd Shift: Monday – Friday, 3:00 p.m. – 11:00 p.m.
Snelling has an immediate opening for a Shipping Associate in Louisville, KY. This position will be responsible for Loading and unloading of materials and be willing to cross train in different departments. The Shipping Associate should be able to work independently and demonstrate a proactive, problem-solving attitude. Job duties include:
- Prepare product for shipment – pull, stage and pack confirm
- Load/unload dry van trucks and export containers.
- Transfer product timely and accurately when physical movements are made
- Complete appropriate transactions timely and accurately.
- Distribute production materials and packages to the required areas.
- Fill finished product into rail cars, tank trucks, totes, drums, pails, and jugs in compliance with policies and procedures.
- Work in a team environment and cooperate with co-associates and leadership.
- Maintain proper level of cross training in all shipping, receiving, and packaging roles as determined by management.
- Actively participate in the Quality Improvement Process.
- Perform work accurately and reliably with proper thoroughness according to established procedures.
- Complete housekeeping and sanitation assignments.
- Complete preventive maintenance assignments.
- Proper work ethic including being at work when scheduled, arriving to work on time, and being ready to work at the start of the shift.
- Back up logistics coordinator – receive raw materials and supplies. Submit paperwork for receiving
Shipping Associate Requirements:
- 2+ years’ experience in warehouse setting
- Shipping and receiving experience
- High School Diploma or Equivalent
- Medical, Vision, Dental, and Life Insurance after 30 days
- 401K (eligible from start date, matched after 1 year)
- Weekly Electronic Pay
To Apply: Interested candidates should submit their resume for immediate consideration. Resumes will be reviewed as quickly as possible, and qualified candidates will be contacted to set up an interview. Snelling participates in E-Verify and is a drug free workplace. Candidates may be subject to drug testing.
About Snelling: Since 1951, Snelling has helped match exceptional people with exceptional opportunities, and we continue to set the standard of excellence in our field. By combining our award-winning history with industry-leading technology, our team has what it takes to connect you with the job opportunity you seek quickly and efficiently.
Keywords: Shipping, Receiving, Warehouse, Forklift, Production
Louisville, Kentucky 40206
APPLY FOR JOB