Position: Low Voltage Technician
Job Type: Temporary
Location: Honolulu, HI 96825
Pay Rate: $15.00-$20.00/hr
1st Shift: Mon-Fri 08:00-17:00
Snelling has an immediate opening for a Low Voltage Technician in Honolulu, HI. This position will be responsible for the installation of home theatre, home automation, home security, and other audio/visual components. The Low Voltage Technician should be able to work independently and demonstrate a proactive, problem-solving attitude. Job duties include:
- Installation of lighting systems
- Motorized shade installation
- Prewire and retrofit of low voltage cabling
- Termination of low voltage cabling (cat5/6, Coax, Fiber, etc.)
- Installation, Setup, and Troubleshooting of Automation System and IP Networks
- Satellite, Cable, and Phone Distribution Systems
- Installation of structured cabling systems.
- Read and interpret floorplans, architectural drawings, and schematics
- Installation of surveillance cameras and access control systems.
- Perform system testing and troubleshooting as required.
- Update project documentation as needed and keep the manager informed of project status
Low Voltage Technician Requirements:
- High School Diploma / GED
- Must be able to lift 60 lbs.
- Flexible to work days, nights and weekends with possible overtime
- Able to work independently within a team
- Clean driving record
Job Title Preferred Skills:
- 2-3 years experience with Home Theatre, Audio/Visual, Home Automation System installation, and low voltage data systems
- Medical, Vision, Dental, and Life Insurance after 30 days
- 401K (eligible from start date, matched after 1 year)
- Weekly Electronic Pay
To Apply: Interested candidates should apply online. Resumes will be reviewed as quickly as possible, and selected candidates will be contacted to set up an interview. Snelling is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer and employment is “at will”. Snelling participates in E-Verify and is a drug free workplace. Candidates may be subject to drug testing.
About Snelling: Since 1951, Snelling has helped match exceptional people with exceptional opportunities, and we continue to set the standard of excellence in our field. By combining our award-winning history with industry-leading technology, our team has what it takes to connect you with the job opportunity you seek quickly and efficiently.
Keywords: CCTV, Networking, Cabling, Low Voltage Technician, Audio-Visual systems
Hawaii Kai, Hawaii 96825
General Building Contractors-Nonresidential Buildings
APPLY FOR JOB