Position: Account Manager
Industry: FITNESS EQUIPMENT
Job Type: TEMP TO HIRE
Pay Rate: $23.00/HR
Available Schedule(s): Monday – Friday 8:30am-5:00pm possible OT depending on workload
Location: Pomona, CA 91766
Medical, Vision, Dental, and Life Insurance after 30 days
401K (eligible from start date, matched after 1 year)
Weekly Electronic Pay
3 years in Customer Relationship Management experience
Bilingual Chinese & English
Excellent verbal and written communication skills. Communicate with: Customer Service team, Sales team, Oversea contacts, Supplier contacts, Credit team and Marketing team.
Analytical thinking and problem solving. Ability to work as part of a team and self-motivated enough to work independently.
Supply Chain with B2B clients: 1-2 years (Preferred)
Snelling has an immediate opening for an Account Manager in Pomona, CA. This position will be responsible providing exceptional customer service, Strong organizational and time management skills. The Account Manager should be able to work independently with minimal supervision and demonstrate a problem solving attitude. Job duties include the following:
- Monthly analyze, calculate and update Model Stock (Reorder Points) Inventory Levels for all domestic inventoried items.
- Process weekly analyses of domestic warehouse requirements and initiate releases to required suppliers and factory locations.
- Issue Releases/PO’s to factories as necessary to achieve established inventory and service goals.
- Daily analysis of domestic inventory to discern oversold items.
- Utilize weekly container status reports to establish a priority for container deliveries.
- Work closely with suppliers to identify and resolve issues. Maintain and update Inventory information to reflect the most current delivery schedules and ETA’s. Ensure Inventory release synchronization with supplier schedules.
- Generate weekly reporting: Domestic Inventory by location, OTW inventory, Overseas Inventory, Master Inventory Report.
- Update and Generate monthly reporting: Inventory Charts by location, OTW inventory Chart, Service Metrics for different retailers and different line of the products, and SKU Productivity Report by Collection/Category.
- Generate Open Customer Order Report Monthly. Work with Shipping Team, warehouse staffs and Credit team to expedite shipments.
- Process outside supplier purchase orders and shipping advises.
- Analyze Data and generate Reports upon request of management team.
- Effectively function in a team environment.
- Strong organizational and time management skills.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving techniques
- Proficient computer skills working with Microsoft Office, different internet portals and specifically EXCEL
- MS Dynamics Navision ERP system skill is a plus.
- Bilingual in English and Mandaring in conversational is required, written is a plus
To Apply: Interested candidates should apply online. Resumes will be reviewed as quickly as possible, and selected candidates will be contacted to set up an interview. Snelling is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer and employment is “at will”. Snelling participates in E-Verify and is a drug free workplace. Candidates may be subject to drug testing.
About Snelling: Since 1951, Snelling has helped match exceptional people with exceptional opportunities, and we continue to set the standard of excellence in our field. By combining our award-winning history with industry-leading technology, our team has what it takes to connect you with the job opportunity you seek quickly and efficiently.
Keywords: [ACCOUNT MANAGER], [CUSTOMER RELATIONSHIP MANAGEMENT], [FITNESS], [CLERICAL]
Pomona, California 91766
APPLY FOR JOB