Position: CUSTOMER SERVICE REPRESENTATIVE
Industry: FITNESS EQUIPMENT
Job Type: TEMP TO HIRE
Pay Rate: $16.00/HR
Available Schedule(s): Monday – Friday 8:30am-5:00pm possible OT depending on workload
Location: Pomona, CA 91766
Medical, Vision, Dental, and Life Insurance after 30 days
401K (eligible from start date, matched after 1 year)
Weekly Electronic Pay
3 years in Customer Relationship Management experience
Excellent command of the English language with persuasive writing skills and comfortable with email
Strong phone contact handling skills and active listening
Strong Problem Solver
Excellent command of English Language
Strong written and verbal communication skills
Ability to multi-task, prioritize and manage time effectively
Ability to organize heavy volume of emails
Bachelor’s degree preferred but not mandatory
Snelling has an immediate opening for a Customer Service Representative in Pomona, CA. This position will be responsible providing exceptional customer service, resolving complaints, and ensuring customer satisfaction. The Customer Service Representative should be able to work independently with minimal supervision and demonstrate a problem solving, patient attitude. Job duties include the following:
- Maintaining a positive, empathetic, and professional attitude toward customers always
- Responding promptly to customer inquiries
- Resolve product or service problems by clarifying the customer's complaint; determining the cause of the problem; selecting and explaining the best solution to solve the problem; expediting correction or adjustment; following up to ensure resolution
- Communicate with customers through various channels
- Acknowledging and resolving customer complaints
- Build sustainable relationships of trust through open and interactive communication
- Knowledge of products by learning them inside and out so that you can answer questions
- Go the extra mile to engage customers for solutions and positive results
- Processing replacement units and parts as needed for customer satisfaction
- Keeping records of customer interactions, transactions, comments, and complaints
- Communicating and coordinating with colleagues and management as necessary to resolve issues that have escalated.
- Providing feedback on the efficiency of the customer service process.
- Ensure customer satisfaction and provide professional customer support.
- Recommend potential products or services to management by collecting customer information and analyzing customer needs.
- Prepare product or service reports by collecting and analyzing customer information
To Apply: Interested candidates should apply online. Resumes will be reviewed as quickly as possible, and selected candidates will be contacted to set up an interview. Snelling is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer and employment is “at will”. Snelling participates in E-Verify and is a drug free workplace. Candidates may be subject to drug testing.
About Snelling: Since 1951, Snelling has helped match exceptional people with exceptional opportunities, and we continue to set the standard of excellence in our field. By combining our award-winning history with industry-leading technology, our team has what it takes to connect you with the job opportunity you seek quickly and efficiently.
Keywords: [CUSTOMER SERVICE], [CUSTOMER RELATIONSHIP MANAGEMENT], [FITNESS], [CLERICAL]
Pomona, California 91766
APPLY FOR JOB